Thursday 14 April 2011

Welcome to the Hershey Blog

I am a novice, and this is my first blog (do I hear a round of applause?) so please bear with me. I hope to provide readers with information and articles relating to Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions offered by Hershey Systems UK. ECM has evolved from what many know as Document Management, and with the advent of cloud technology (still a mystery to many), ECM can now be provided as Software as a Service (SaaS) which means that customers can access their business critical documents from anywhere where there is an internet connection. I will try and highlight some of the benefits of this technology as well as some of the pitfalls that should be avoided. I will include case studies where we have had success and areas where customers have experienced significant cost reductions and other benefits because of implementing ECM. So watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment